Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hair cut! :D / Poem

Today I got a hair cut,
It's really short :O

Well, you will all see it on Monday(:

While sitting in the spinning chair,
I realized that I've still not finished my poem for  McBride.

And then I realized that I'm in a room with 20 women. ohhh and one gay guy.

Here it goes:

"It's really hard"
"She tells me things that she doesn't even tell her own daughter"
"I'm taking a psychologyclass at Chaffey"
"Human emotions are so interesting"
"Now that your hair is longer..."
"I don't even ask anymore"
"It dries faster than damaged hair"
"I want this dress in white"
"It's too tight"
"It's so hard"
"roll her over, grab her, and throw her over the bed"
"She never has"
"The only time she ever spit up was..."
"I thought it was longer than that"
"WHY?!"
"Hi Bill"
"I noticed it more"
"down down down"
"No! HELP ME!"
"I'm fallin' in love again"
(clack clack clack)
"The JZ song was on"
(pump pump pump)
"You've been on the Internet haven't you?!"
"She is a social worker"
"I will pass out"
"seriously"
"Like surgery? uh-uh (no)"
"you know how they put you to sleep?"
"It's just my teeth"
"She was my age"
"Bi curious"
"I didn't know what to look for"
"Seriously"
"Shouldn't you just test her"
"I seriously passed out"
(smile)
"You're gonna crack yo head open!"
"I can't look"
"Test her!"
(blow drier)
"Driver's ed?"
"Her one year old is totally fine one day"

So, there's a lot more, but I'm sure I have enough.
I'm excited about writing it now! :D

Chloe, have you ever noticed that the music they play at the salon usually sounds like dancing music?
I'm not in the mood to dance, I'm in the mood to get my hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment