Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rehab: Party at the not-so Hard Rock Hotel

I turned on my television at exactly 7 o'clock.
Every Tuesday, my mother and I watch "Rehab! Party at the Hard Rock Hotel"

Every Tuesday, I ask myself,
"Where's the rock?" (referring of course to the music)

Sometimes, they have some tones that could be considered "rock"
but wheres the real soul?
The rock that we all grew up with?

All of the musical guests that they have at this massive Sunday afternoon orgy are,
you guessed it,
Rap/Hip Hop
(Whatever that is anymore)

Anyway,
I'm insulted,
I ask you producers of this sad excuse for a show:
Where is the good 'ol Rock and Roll?
Also, why do I keep watching it?

1 comment:

  1. Stray Cats. They're my favorite rock band, although I'm fairly certain their official title is "rockabilly". What the hell is rock now? Folk rock- love it! Rock and Roll- love it! But they're from two different planets. We need better names

    ReplyDelete