Thursday, October 7, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

NOT The Sound of Music!

These are a few of my favorite books:

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
It's Kind of a Funny Story
Post Secrets
Fight Club
The Broom of the System
A Clockwork Orange



That's right McB, I've read it and it is awesome.

Ok,
Music:
Beirut
Death Cab for Cutie
Modest Mouse
The Flight of the Conchords
Journey
Muse
The Hold Steady
The Blood Brothers
Against Me
Mumford and Sons


Yes, that IS a beast instrument.


now for TV

I only like 3 things.

1. The Office
   (for me, it's the best thing since sliced bread)

2. Saturday Night Live
   (I've seen every episode since the very first. Chris Farley is the greatest comedian of all time in my opinion)

3. South Park
  (I need some ridiculous satire from time to time)






I'm bored now.
"Stay Cool" -Mr. McBride

2 comments:

  1. Modest Mouse= :D
    Probably my most listened to band in the past 2 years.

    Flight of the Conchords= :D<3
    OH MY GOSH. I'm going to marry Jemaine. you'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I'm going to marry DAVE
    or Murray :D
    or a Yeti...(:

    ReplyDelete