Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This is for my wonderful mother(:

So I decided that my mother would read my blog...
IF
I blogged about one of her favorite shows!
DANCING WITH THE STARS!

yeaaaa, I'm not a huge fan,
but I have to admit,
it is entertaining,

when bad things happen!
MUUAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok, so I'm not exactly updated,
but the first week,
David Hasselhoff got eliminated.

Like that's a big surprise,
he thinks he's some kind of sex symbol.

Does THIS look like a sex symbol?




HECK NO!

now, he danced to the song "Sex Bomb" by... geeze I don't know
It was simply awful.

Now Hasselhoff has had a pretty good run,
he was in Night Rider,
Bay Watch
and America's Got Talent.

He had a good run,
BUT HE NEEDS TO STOP.

So, I dub thee David Hasselhoff,
EPIC FAIL.

hopefully I won't remember this...



P.S.
CHLOE KEEDY,

you are awesome, who cares if McB doesn't follow you,
he's not as cool as ME
and I follow you...so yea :D
I LOVE YOU CHLOE<3

2 comments: