Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What would I do before I die?

I would live a week of radical honesty.

That way I could do all the things I wanted to do.

1. I would remove the filter between my thoughts and my speech.
2. I would answer ever question according to my imediate thought.

These are the things that I'm going to do.

-I'll tell that guy that he's cute(:
-I'll tell that chick that she needs to calm down.
-I'll explain to my lost friends that I really don't care what they're saying.
-I'll say my every thought.
-I'll talk in my favorite class.
-I'll turn around in AP US history and tell that douche everything that bugs me about him.
-I'll tell her what I really think about her habits.
-I'll walk over to that little asian kid and invite him to eat lunch with us.
-I'll tell that sophmore that she really needs to re-think her attitude with me.
-I'll tell the class that if they don't try, math is only going to get worse for them.
-I'll tell my councelor where she can stick her "apology candy".
-I'll show them, all of them, that I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid of your so called "high school ethics".

You'll see,
You'll all see.

or fear my yeti!

2 comments:

  1. great ideas here

    & great new photo up there

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!
    i feel special! :D

    thank you,
    my inspiration is from your class!

    ReplyDelete