Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Why Wednesdays are bitter sweet.

I thought today was going to be a good one.
I thought that I had something to be excited about.
I thought today I wouldn't take punch after punch in the gut.
I thought MAYBE JUST MAYBE I would get a lucky break.

I thought wrong.
What else is new?

When I woke up this morning,
I was so excited.

DAY 1 of radical honesty went as followed:

-I spoke in English (my favorite class)
   -and what happened?! some IDIOT copied my EXACT story RIGHT after I said it!
   -guess who got more comments from our fearless leader?
          -THE VERY SAME IDIOT

-I attempted to speak to "the guy"
  -it's obvious he's into someone else
  -fml

-I found out that I have driver's training tonight.
  -yeeaaa, raining AND dark
  -also, I haven't actually practiced in weeks
(sorry to all your douches, I'm not a showoff and my parents aren't rich so I couldn't afford to get my permit on time, don't be such assholes just because you can drive. I'm not worried, you'll get yours for driving illegally with passengers in your vehical)


The bright side of my day was remembering this.

CHLOE!
- you should add, "Liz is not attractive to boys"

3 comments:

  1. more comments your way tomorrow, promised

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am way jealous that McBride follows you and not me. Now excuse me while I go cry and cut myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I was just irritated McB
    CHLOE IF YOU CUT YOURSELF I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR BUTT!

    ReplyDelete